Railroad Forums 

• NY Existing Stations Update

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1632592  by BR&P

smph50 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:57 am Charles, Thank you for your dedication to your Website. It certainly is not positive feedback that keeps you going. I know its a labor of love and a gem of information to the Railfan community that should not be taken for granted. Thank you again for all your hard work and hopes for a long future. Sincerely Scott H.
I second that! So much history can be lost to future generations without the efforts of people like Charles. Your contributions are appreciated!
 #1632632  by nydepot

Thank you, Mr Brown!
BR&P wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:02 pm
smph50 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:57 am Charles, Thank you for your dedication to your Website. It certainly is not positive feedback that keeps you going. I know its a labor of love and a gem of information to the Railfan community that should not be taken for granted. Thank you again for all your hard work and hopes for a long future. Sincerely Scott H.
I second that! So much history can be lost to future generations without the efforts of people like Charles. Your contributions are appreciated!