Railroad Forums 

• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1568356  by RailsEast

Northbound through Eatontown at 5:50 in the pm. The drill at Brick Recycling, if it had occurred ( 2 cars; a car for each track), would have made for a tight window for the crew to get back tonight (don't forget, they are at the mercy of NJT to complete their appointed rounds, even on a weekend).

In railroad parlance, a 'good move' by the SA-93 today.
 #1568364  by Bracdude181

@RailsEast With a 12 hour shift they can do everything and get back if the crew knows what they are doing. Bel-Ray only takes like 5-10 minutes anyways. Not possible on weekdays because of rush hour on NJT.

Regardless, it’s nice to know that Bel-Rays cars weren’t banned. Although I’m sure they aren’t happy they didn’t get their car today.
 #1568368  by RailsEast

Absolute bullshit, bracdude. I apologize to the mods for my language. "Bel-Ray only takes 5-10 minutes". Are you f###ing kidding me? 2 cars for 2 tracks in 10 minutes?
How about you hire on and live the life and then comment on real railroad stuff.
No offense, friend, but you are frustrating the real railroaders here like you wouldn't believe.
Anywho, back to our regularly scheduled program....
 #1568374  by David

Let's all here take a breath. Perhaps too much information is bandying back and forth. I accept the apology for the crass language this one time but keep it civil . No name calling. Please do not make it necessary for me to lock the topic for a few days. If there is something you disagree with, let me know. That has been done already recently. Let's stick with movement on the Secondary and upgrades and improvements for now.--Thank you.
 #1568721  by David

Open---Please show respect for all. Thank you-
 #1568777  by R&DB

#1568719 by John_Perkowski
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:16 pm
Admin note

Friends, listen to your moderator.
by David » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:17 pm
Open---Please show respect for all. Thank you-
Thank you, Amen.

EDIT: See the 2021 Grant topic!
 #1568824  by R&DB

jdh823 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:20 pm SA31 permission on the CHURCH connecting track.
So did they make it down to the Southern today?
 #1568980  by Tanker1497

Not sure when this took place maybe a long time ago? But the CNJ Cement phone booth at Cross St. has been knock over. I had thought just a few weeks ago it was up right?