Railroad Forums 

• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1568313  by Bracdude181

@Railseast Again, all I was saying is that routine is USUALLY what happens when a weekend run is needed. Just because it’s usually what happens doesn’t mean it always happens.

As for the weather it’s supposed to pour Sunday and I doubt anyone wants to run this line in a big rainstorm.

Woodhaven has complained about Conrails “”””Customer Service”””” for many years now. Shame that their complaints fall on deaf ears.
 #1568338  by Bracdude181

I’m sorry, but that’s really stupid.

There is absolutely no reason why SA93 cannot work all active customers and return to browns before their shift ends.

“Customer Service” at its finest.

Anyways, they were lined and Locked normal at 11:13 PM. Should be getting into Red Bank soon.
 #1568339  by trainster78

Bracdude181 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:35 am I’m sorry, but that’s really stupid.

There is absolutely no reason why SA93 cannot work all active customers and return to browns before their shift ends.

“Customer Service” at its finest.

Anyways, they were lined and Locked normal at 11:13 PM. Should be getting into Red Bank soon.
As a railroader, I think these guys know what they are doing. Your constant criticism of their actions are just foolish. Let these people do their job, and take your armchair railroading somewhere else.