Railroad Forums 

• NYA GP38-2's comming!!!

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #121623  by LIRRNOVA55

straight from the athearn site. . .

HO RTR GP38-2, NY&A #261 [ATH79987]
in HO Locomotives
Not Yet Available
List: $69.98

HO RTR GP38-2, NY&A/Flag #271 [ATH79986]
in HO Locomotives
Not Yet Available
List: $69.98

#121687  by DutchRailnut

Do they come with oil leaks , blown traction motors and horns missing ??

#121738  by LIRRNOVA55

dont forget teh peeling home depot paint!

#121751  by Long Island 7285

I thnink we'll have to add thoes details and really weather them to makem a NYAR "CLASSIC" locomotive.

This is not a flase alarm from any of us here on rrnet

http://www.athearn.com/Search/Default.a ... ASC&Page=2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats your URL to Athearn's web site. scrol down
3/4 the way.

#121782  by emfinite

I will be picking up the NYAR ones along with Vermont Railway and Providence & Worcester. Thanks for posting that.

Joe

#121802  by METSALLTHEWAY

will a MP15 be comming out in HO in NYA

PS the flag mural is no more will 271 have 2 different shades of green

#121960  by M1 9147

Athearn is making it too.

#122004  by Legio X

Athearn is going to add the MP-15ac to their high-end Genesis product line. I don't know when it will be ready, though. Check out the Atlas HO scale forum for further information, (www.atlasrr.com).

#122034  by LIRRNOVA55

. . . .id rather have some more tunnel motors. . but this is nice . .

#128025  by BEDT16RMLI

i want one lol
mike

#136741  by li7039

#136929  by tushykushy

Yeah make sure 261 can't go above 4th notch.... otherwise it won't draw amps.

#137085  by Fla East Coast Chris

Hi,
Maybe you can add a decal or two on the side windows of pictures of YOUR Favorite looking crews. A loud boisterous long haired engineer, A (heya buddy)overall wearing smoochster, A Crying Conductor maybe(I wanna go home WAAAHHHH!) A few Wonder bread circles with smudge spots maybe. Oh the possibilities are endless!!!!!
Chris

#137086  by LIRRNOVA55

LOL!
check your PMs chris. .

#137193  by M1 9147

Guys, the Athearn horn is not the K5, so you have to add that, along with MU hoses which you can get from Details West. Chris, there are plenty of little Mike, and Ike engineers that you can get from any hobby shop to make your favorite engineer look alive in HO scale!!!!!!!!