Railroad Forums 

• NYA GP38-2's comming!!!

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

#137306  by emfinite

I am custom ordering my 271 with a bald Rat as an engineer. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Joe

#137338  by badneighbor

Is there a blue/white MP15AC sitting on blocks with grass growing through the trucks?

#147317  by paulrail

Has anyone heard anything about the release of the two Athern NY&A GP38-2s? Are they available yet?

Paul

#147412  by LIRRNOVA55

They shipped this month, be in stores in a few weeks

#147424  by paulrail

Great!......thanks for the information.

Paul

#149055  by li7039

great

#149109  by BMT

Very good news, indeed!

Now we have the chance to model da Bush in all it's splendid (er, I mean sordid) detail! LOL!

#149195  by badneighbor

BMT it must be complete with smells and sounds of the ghetto/cesspool. You'll need to scorch a few HO cars to dump along the Bush ROW.

#149293  by BMT

No problem about the burned-out hulks, badneighbor, but I haven't yet figured out how to make HO scale crack vials. :wink:

#149324  by badneighbor

they could be 55 gallon drums in that neighborhood...

#152160  by Alcoman

Maybe they will come out with a MP15 that runs away.......it lost its brakes!!!

#152292  by badneighbor

it comes complete with smashed trucks and cars and a package of executives in white shirts and neckties, and six different newsvans?

#152389  by Knife-Switch

Remember children....when creating your runaway MP15 it would be LIRR ENG 160 NOT NYAR.

And in true Bushwick irony, the truck with Acetylene Tanks fouling the tracks should be stencilled First Response

#152641  by M1 9147

And if you paint LIRR 160, it must be in the new scheme it is now!

#157768  by paulrail

Is there any word yet on the arrival of Athern's HO scale NY&A GP38-2 model engines?

:(

Paul