Railroad Forums 

• Switching lamp

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

#149210  by thebigc

Those Rayovac bulbs do seem brighter. I like them so far. The only other issues would be how long do they last and how much faster they eat up your battery?

#154209  by thebigc

Now I can say for certain: those brighter bulbs eat up a battery in a few nights. But it's worth it. Besides, it's not like I have to pay for the battery.

#154211  by Guest

Humph! Both my brighter bulbs burned out already. Maybe I should buy them from someplace other than Wally-World.

-r

#154354  by thebigc

razor wrote:Humph! Both my brighter bulbs burned out already. Maybe I should buy them from someplace other than Wally-World.

-r
You get the Rayovacs? So far, so good.

I see you don't get gloves on the NS but they do give you lantern batteries, right?

#154365  by Guest

thebigc wrote: You get the Rayovacs? So far, so good.

I see you don't get gloves on the NS but they do give you lantern batteries, right?
Yeah, batteries we get. They give out lightbulbs too, but you have to find a certain dude that works 4 hours a week. I'm never there when he is.

-r

#154366  by thebigc

razor wrote:
Yeah, batteries we get. They give out lightbulbs too, but you have to find a certain dude that works 4 hours a week. I'm never there when he is.

-r
Good. Then try the Rayovac bulbs I got at the WM. I just use one in the flashlight portion of my lamp. And I keep one in the spare socket.

What happened to your "cool" avatar?!? LOL.