Railroad Forums 

• NYA in action

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

#309833  by badneighbor

that train rumbled through Bayport about 1045am give or take.

#315226  by Legio X

At 0900 on Friday, 11/03, I believe I caught a very quick glimpse of NYA leaving the Pine-Aire siding eastbound as I crossed over on the S/B Sagtikos Pkwy. I could see the flashing yellow light of the train's FRED as it was entering the Main Line trackage east of the overpass.

#315300  by SwitchMonkey

Sighting of RS-50 rolling eastbound was confirmed ... blame track conditions at Bethpage for that one

#362898  by Spartan Phalanx

How has NYA fared over the past couple of days in it's operations? Any customers unable to receive cars because of the ice?