Railroad Forums 

• New D&H HO models arrive, another is announced

• Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.
Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.

Moderator: MEC407

#54746  by Steve Wagner

One of Life-Like's new Proto 2000 Delaware & Hudson GP38-2 and two of Walthers' new D&H ex-D&RGW Pullman-Standard half-fluted streamlined coaches reached me today. I'm pleased with them.

And Kadee has just announced another D&H 40' PS-1 with 8' doors painted boxcar red with the large circular Bridge Line herald and roadname as built in 1956.

I received my new Atlas black D&H pulpwood cars last week; I haven't installed their grab irons yet.

Life is good!
 #58627  by march hare

Just received my two U30C's last night from UPS. Very nice indeed!

Can't offer an assessment of running qualitites yet--I got DCC units in anticipation of eventualy converting, but I need to turn the DCC off in order to run on my current test track.

They sure look good, though.

#58755  by Steve Wagner

My two Atlas U30C's reached me today. They have conventional control; based on limited running on the train store's test track, I'd say they run well. And their appearance, including paint and lettering, is first class.