• New D&H HO models arrive, another is announced

• Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.
Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.

Moderator: MEC407

by Steve Wagner

One of Life-Like's new Proto 2000 Delaware & Hudson GP38-2 and two of Walthers' new D&H ex-D&RGW Pullman-Standard half-fluted streamlined coaches reached me today. I'm pleased with them.

And Kadee has just announced another D&H 40' PS-1 with 8' doors painted boxcar red with the large circular Bridge Line herald and roadname as built in 1956.

I received my new Atlas black D&H pulpwood cars last week; I haven't installed their grab irons yet.

Life is good!
  by march hare

Just received my two U30C's last night from UPS. Very nice indeed!

Can't offer an assessment of running qualitites yet--I got DCC units in anticipation of eventualy converting, but I need to turn the DCC off in order to run on my current test track.

They sure look good, though.

by Steve Wagner

My two Atlas U30C's reached me today. They have conventional control; based on limited running on the train store's test track, I'd say they run well. And their appearance, including paint and lettering, is first class.