Railroad Forums 

• Has anybody heard from "Scharnhorst"?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1590172  by BR&P

The news is telling us of increasing turmoil between Russia and Ukraine. For the last couple years I have not seen anything from forum member Scharnhorst. I suspect he may have gone back to Ukraine - does anybody have info on his well-being? Hoping he is well and safe..... :(
 #1590182  by BR&P

We exchanged PM's a few times while he was out near Tulsa. In October 2017 he was back in NY after a lay-off out there. Said he probably would not be posting much as he had trouble logging on. We talked a bit then but nothing since, I sent a PM a couple years ago with no reply. He said he does post on YouTube but no idea what name he uses there.
 #1590276  by BR&P

Well the funny thing is, a week or two back I was on the web, I think it was YouTube as I hit about 15 or 20 songs a night practicing music. On the right side they show other "offerings" and I saw a guy sitting in a loco cab. I just can't remember the name of the video, or the poster's name, and because I didn't actually click on it I can't find it in history. But it did have something to do with Ukraine and I wondered if that guy was him. Maybe some YouTube searches would show it again.