Railroad Forums 

• Anyone modelling Maryland and Delaware?

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

#531289  by PKelly

I don't know if this topic is appropriate here but I'm curious if anyone is modeling the Maryland and Delaware operations.

While growing up and residing in Baltimore and family in Bel Air etc I followed the Maryland and Pennsylvania RR (all eras..including hiking the old Maryland ROW), including membership in the historical societies, for many years. Coming over here to Delmarva I sold EVERYTHING Ma and Pa including Railpace, newsletters, related books and models. That was then; this is now and I have railroad heritage coming into the Town of Centreville...extending to rails beyond throughout the Peninsula.

I do N-scale and have a small module/table (for a start..I'm stuck on space and have interest in modules and micros) that could accommodate the end of the line @ Centreville as well as switching at Carville Junction.

Anyone else fiddle with this kind of stuff :-D ??
 #531968  by RockGp40

Check your PMs....