Railroad Forums 

• Milepost listings

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1366796  by jonnhrr

I notice that the links to the milepost listings by Chuck Petlick don't work anymore, even the archived ones. Does anyone know of another source of these?
I am particularly interested in District 1.

Jon
 #1366799  by KSmitty

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDe ... -0068-0002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thats dated now, 8 years old, but thats a Pan Am ETT made public through an STB filing. Some of the station/switch names have changed, but the milepost numbers havent. This is likely at least as up to date as Chucks lists were and contains more info. Id recomend downloading it and compiling your own list of MP locations with other information pertinent to you in Excell or a word document.

Link stolen from viewtopic.php?f=55&t=101526&p=1075244&h ... 1#p1075244" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, to give credit where due.
 #1366834  by kwf

If anyone has a link to the newer Pan Am ETTs, please post...
 #1366889  by jonnhrr

Thanks! They are down for maintenance today but I'll check it out again tomorrow.

Jon
 #1368005  by MEC407

The archived version of Chuck Petlick's site is still available via archive.org and seem to be working fine:

http://web.archive.org/web/200606200045 ... ck/grs.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;