Railroad Forums 

• WNY&P Salamanca interchange

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#305701  by RS-3

I was checking Google earth and I note there's not a interchange/connection track where I though it was at Salamanca (or I guess its actually East Salamanca, ie east of the B&P yard where the B&P and WNY&P come together). Where is the B&P-WNY&P interchange?

Thanks,

RS

#305734  by RussNelson

The best source of "Railroads in New York" is (humbly) my own website at http://russnelson.com/nyrr/ which allows you to use NASA's World Wind to view the locations of every railbed in New York State.

#306445  by pablo

The WNYP milepost 76.80, the only one on the line with such a low number, is out by Union City, PA.

Without a timetable in front of me, the Windfall interchange is approximately JC 408, where the WNYP gets on the B&P.

It is East Salamanca, though.

Dave Becker

#306715  by Luther Brefo

pablo wrote:The WNYP milepost 76.80, the only one on the line with such a low number, is out by Union City, PA.

Without a timetable in front of me, the Windfall interchange is approximately JC 408, where the WNYP gets on the B&P.

It is East Salamanca, though.

Dave Becker
JC 408.80 (76.80) as in 76.80 miles from NELL Westward. Sorry about the confusion.