Railroad Forums 

• Wine tank cars on the old B&H

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#517136  by PatMoore

I'm still looking for more pictures of wine tank cars that might have been used on the B&H. I've seen a few postcards and articles (like Railroads You Can Model and the March '82 R&R) that have tank cars in them, but the images aren't clear enough or large enough to get reporting marks. I might add that Chuck Yungkurth (the guy that used to run Rail Data Services and still draws for the magazines) came through with a few images of modern multiple-compartment tank cars in Bath in the mid-80s. All the same, I'd like to see more pictures. Can anyone help out?

-pat moore

#517887  by scharnhorst

I know that this dose not have anything to do with the B&H but here's a pic of one of the Canadaigua Wine tank cars taken in Geneva, NY March 2, 2004. I beleve that this is one of 3 cars that they own but I could be wrong.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-frt/cwcx00002abk.jpg