Railroad Forums 

• Who Owns the RRRR station in Milltown?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#61169  by carajul

Hi I got a few people online hinted that they know or can easily find out who owns the RRRR freight station in Milltown, NJ. Can you please email me the owner's name and contact info. Email to [email protected] thanks.

I'm thinking of purchasing the station and rehabing it, if the owner is willing to sell.

#61666  by GandyDancer

Working on it. I'll email you when I get the info.

#61731  by themallard

Rehab? Looked in fine condition last I saw it... Good luck though.

#61798  by Ken W2KB

carajul,

You could simply call the municipal tax assessor's office and ask who is paying the taxes on the property. That is likely the owner.

#62152  by GandyDancer

Ken W2KB wrote:carajul,

You could simply call the municipal tax assessor's office and ask who is paying the taxes on the property. That is likely the owner.
My Realtor tried looking it up in the county tax records - it doesn't seem to have a street address.

#62207  by carajul

do you think its owned by the lawyer who owns the law office parking lot it's now sitting in? if i recall correctly it was up on blocks in the parking lot, so i doubt if the land under it was subdivided and a different tax parcel # given to it.

#62226  by Tom_E_Reynolds

Why don't you just go up to the lawyers office and ask them?

Dress nicely of course!

-Tom

#62227  by Tom_E_Reynolds

I would also bet that the local Milltown police department would know if it was occupied and by whom. Ask them. I would, if I didn't live 110 miles away.