Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#159413  by F40

Excellent photos. I assume you kept the flash off the whole time? (Some look bright enough to not know if a flash was used)

#159494  by Frank

F40 wrote:Excellent photos. I assume you kept the flash off the whole time? (Some look bright enough to not know if a flash was used)
I actually brightened the photos by using the image editor on the Imagestation site. I didn't use flash at all.

#159571  by Robert Paniagua

Oh that's good, you don't wanna use flash at all.... But those are nice shots, I may do the same thing here in Boston, and maybe in NYCTA with my newly purchased digital camera.

#159598  by 4 Express

F40 wrote:Excellent photos. I assume you kept the flash off the whole time? (Some look bright enough to not know if a flash was used)
Flash photography in the NYC Subway is not allowed.

#159670  by Robert Paniagua

Same goes with any other transit system. Also, if you're videotaping, floodligths are also prohibited in NYCTA and anywhere else.

#164185  by ctaman34

Robert Paniagua wrote:Same goes with any other transit system. Also, if you're videotaping, floodligths are also prohibited in NYCTA and anywhere else.
It is allowed but you mean no tripods are allowed