• The Boston Trolley and Transit Meet 2010 Is In The Books!

  • Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: CRail, sery2831

  by 3rdrail
 
Can't wait !
  by dieciduej
 
It does not look that way. Since the BSRA is one of the groups presenting the show it would be difficult to coordinate/run the show and coordinate a fan trip.

JoeD
  by RailBus63
 
dieciduej wrote:It does not look that way. Since the BSRA is one of the groups presenting the show it would be difficult to coordinate/run the show and coordinate a fan trip.
It shouldn't be that much of an issue - other groups coordinate shows and fantrips on the same weekend all the time.
  by MBTA3247
 
RailBus63 wrote:
dieciduej wrote:It does not look that way. Since the BSRA is one of the groups presenting the show it would be difficult to coordinate/run the show and coordinate a fan trip.
It shouldn't be that much of an issue - other groups coordinate shows and fantrips on the same weekend all the time.
Not to mention the BSRA has handled fantrips for previous Trolley Meets.
  by StevieC48
 
It's should be a good time but for those who have travel by T it will take a while to get from one venue to the other. So plan your day accordingly and check your schedules. Between the Needham Line which stops in Roslindale Village, across from the BSSME,last train to Boston 10:32pm. Other options are take a bus out of Forest Hills or cab it, it would probably run you approx $10-15 one way.
  by 3rdrail
 
StevieC48 wrote: Between the Needham Line which stops in Roslindale Village, across from the BSSME,last train to Boston 10:32pm.
...unless of course you're heading up on Sunday, as there is no service.
  by diburning
 
3rdrail wrote:
StevieC48 wrote: Between the Needham Line which stops in Roslindale Village, across from the BSSME,last train to Boston 10:32pm.
...unless of course you're heading up on Sunday, as there is no service.
Yes, but the rubber wheeled coaches will accomodate those on sunday