Railroad Forums 

• " NEW" Journey Back In Time Video Productions &quo

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#70390  by Schuylkill Valley

Hi all,
I produce the Journey Back In Time Railroad videos and sell them at Wanamaker Kempton & Southern Steam Railroad located in Kempton,Pa. off Rt. 143 .
Now there has been bad advice on the other rail fourm Railfan.net about my videos . I`m here to clear something with you all. there are two vides that were produce with Reg. VHS format from my old video camera . My other productions are made through Hi-8mm which is much cleaner and much more clear then the VHS format. but all and all there good to watch.
Now I`ll explain something with you all. I was asked by WK&S to make videos up on their railroad . So they could sell video`s on their line like all the rest of the tourest lines do. I made up three videos on their line and two video`s that is just of railfanning .

The videos are :
" Hawk Mountain Flyer " Bonnie & Clyde Special
" Harvest Moon Special "
" Lehigh and New England Photo Freight Special "
" Railfanning The Ex. Reading Lines Volume 1 "
" Railfanning The Ex. Reading Lines Volune 2 " " When Conrail Ruled The Rails "

I have other video`s coming out next year so be look for them.
Thank you for your time,
Leonard Shaner, Jr.