• " NEW" Journey Back In Time Video Productions &quo

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

by Schuylkill Valley

Hi all,
I produce the Journey Back In Time Railroad videos and sell them at Wanamaker Kempton & Southern Steam Railroad located in Kempton,Pa. off Rt. 143 .
Now there has been bad advice on the other rail fourm Railfan.net about my videos . I`m here to clear something with you all. there are two vides that were produce with Reg. VHS format from my old video camera . My other productions are made through Hi-8mm which is much cleaner and much more clear then the VHS format. but all and all there good to watch.
Now I`ll explain something with you all. I was asked by WK&S to make videos up on their railroad . So they could sell video`s on their line like all the rest of the tourest lines do. I made up three videos on their line and two video`s that is just of railfanning .

The videos are :
" Hawk Mountain Flyer " Bonnie & Clyde Special
" Harvest Moon Special "
" Lehigh and New England Photo Freight Special "
" Railfanning The Ex. Reading Lines Volume 1 "
" Railfanning The Ex. Reading Lines Volune 2 " " When Conrail Ruled The Rails "

I have other video`s coming out next year so be look for them.
Thank you for your time,
Leonard Shaner, Jr.
  by Schuylkill Valley

Just click on the WWW at the bottom.

Tell me what you think,
Len