Railroad Forums 

• AMDG Railroad Training Courses

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#527386  by CSXhopeful

pablo wrote:Some of the people here have advocated violence of threatening behavior, whether explicit (turkeyhunter) or implicit (CSXhopeful).

The lack of consideration for this point alone is a concern, not to mention the lack of reading comprehension here.

Dave Becker
I've explained this ad nauseum..This is what I said in one post about violence BEFORE you chimed in.

"I would suggest giving them the opportunity to make good the contract for refund they have mailed out,then take whatever legal action available if they default.

A person that would kill over 4500$ is already off the deep end."
 #527388  by CSXhopeful

Then I agreed with you again....when I said this about our post later

"Your thoughts on non-violence are sound and well thought out"
 #527389  by CSXhopeful

Here after I already agreed with you twice you said we have some people talking about a pound of flesh..and it being a bad idea on point 3

I replied addressing it specificly by agreeing..

"3..I agree 100%.One does not justify the other."

#527390  by thebigc

In the spirit of the Railway Labor Act, I'm implementing a cooling-off period for this thread. It will be reopened at a later time as I and many others are interested in the outcome of this apparent AMDG fiasco. Until then, neutral corners.

#528055  by thebigc

This topic has been reopened.
 #530144  by CSXhopeful

Anyone received a response yet after they sent the refund contract back?
 #530822  by tajsix

Whats the latest news about amdg and the refunds? Does anyone know?
 #532314  by Ace356c

I have been dealing with AMDG for over a year and a half. I have signed the contract regarding repayment, and received the same late and off schedule payments. I am ready to do something else to get my money back this has gone on too long.

#532438  by turkeyhunter

I wish someone would file a class action.
 #532820  by tajsix

A person or corp that would spend $4500.00 of someone elses money before services were rendered is of the hook, but enough of that all I want is my money refunded. The check was cashed well before my training start date, so that tells you what on there minds and it dam sure wasn't the individuals who paid there hard earned money to attend the training classes. I received a couple of payments and then I was sent a partial payment ($500.00 less) than scheduled, then came the poor us letters and phone calls. They tryed to put the blame on CSX, but CSX didn't cash my check AMDG did. And as far as I'm concerned anyone that purposely screws another, will get what goes comes around. Whoever screwed us will get screwed its the law of screwing. I personally will not be satisfied and I will not give up until I get my money back or I die. And for those of you who look at it as only a mere $4500.00 thats 6.5 months of mortage payments here where I live, and the economy here is in bad shape. Its not only a matter of money it a matter of principle. They screw us and then had the nerve to tell you GOD BLESS at the end of there emails what a f_ _ _ _ _ _ bunch of hypocrites. Everyone who has been mislead and duped should get together and file a lawsuit against all the individuals involved. Is it ok to leave our email address in our posting so that we may correspond with one another? Or phone numbers?

#533159  by GOLDEN-ARM

You can add your email address in the "Profile" section, and it will appear in the bottom of your posts, as a tab. You might not want to put your phone number out there, taj, unless you are into unwanted phone calls, at all hours of the day and night....... :P You can also use the "PM" system, to make those types of contacts, with others you feel have the same goals as you have. Good luck!
 #533884  by ss1966

I received my first check this week for $300.00. That's good, now all I need is the rest plus interest like they said. Keep it coming AMDG!!!

#533995  by 42CsxConductor

I would like to see a check soon myself
 #534018  by CSXhopeful

ss1966 wrote:I received my first check this week for $300.00. That's good, now all I need is the rest plus interest like they said. Keep it coming AMDG!!!
Great ,for you..They told us 200$ first check 10 days after receiving contract back and 200$ more by May 30.They didn't say anything about 300$

They received my contract April 8.I am quickly loosing faith in them.I haven't seen a wooden nickel yet.

#535166  by ss1966

Just remember, it is only the first check. They still have quite a bit to give yet. As for the $300, the contract that was sent to me at the first of February stated $300. I don't know why it would be $200 for other people. I certainly do hope all of you receive your money.