Railroad Forums 

• UP gevo on the toledo terminal

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#230773  by mike

A mixed CSX freight led by very clean and new UP gevo 5275 heading west towards bates, and I assume south on the Toledo sub, for anyone down that direction. This was only the second gevo I've seen personally. Neat to see.

#230990  by esprrfan

Mike, often the 660, 800 series coal trains through town will have BNSF GEVO's on. The Toledo Edison trains normally have SD70MACs. But here's a UP I caught at WalbridgeImage

#230993  by esprrfan

Look for BNSF GEVO #5862 to come back west through toledo this weekend. Took loads up north this pm. Should be the 661.

#231224  by ToledoTerminalRy

One came through last night on some coal train. These units have a neat sounding horn. To me it sounds like a Canadian horn, very high pitched.

Ryan
 #232475  by esprrfan

Todays Toledo Edison train has 2 GEVO's, look for them to be over at Lollendorf(sp) rd this am in Oregon