Railroad Forums 

• Unknown MSTS Issue

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#439894  by Conrail1990

Can somebody help me. I downloaded something from Train-sim.com and installed it in my game. But now it wont let me play becuase it says it cant find "csx789.eng file". But the problem is, is that I never installed that unit no any units for that matter. Is there anyway somebody can help me?

#440386  by CNJGeep

That probably means you downloaded an activity that involes said unit. So, you have to go back to train-sim, and read the read-me. And in addition, search for the unit.

#440392  by Conrail1990

I searched for the unit on train-sim. It said no such unit is in its library. In addition, I had only downloaded freight cars and read the read me's. They all just said put it in the trainset file and run a consist.
 #450815  by toolmaker

My MSTS stopped working recently. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it several times and even tried another copy of the software I own without any luck.

I can get it to launch the screens but fails as it is about to go to the route selection menu. Anyone have this happen to them?

Thanks!
Gary