Railroad Forums 

• Union Street Railway (New Bedford, MA) RPO #302

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#563030  by FullParallel

Hey everyone,
I have started a new blog for Union Street Railway RPO #302 which is preserved at the Shoreline Trolley Museum in East Haven, CT. I have been researching the car & hope to generate more interest & possibly a donation or two to aid in the possible restoration & eventual operation of this car at the museum. I welcome any comments, suggestions etc. Here is the site:

http://usr302.blogspot.com/

Enjoy
Steve Loitsch
 #631849  by Otto Vondrak

Nice to see the car was out and about.

This may have been explored, have you considered partnering with the USPS to see if they have any interest in the car? Maybe they can't donate funds, but since it was a postal vehicle at one time, I'm sure they'd appreciate a link to their past...