Railroad Forums 

• tracking trains on 900 mHz

• Discussion related to railroad radio frequencies, railroad communication practices, equipment, and more.
Discussion related to railroad radio frequencies, railroad communication practices, equipment, and more.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#591865  by EdM

there's an article in Nov08 QST,page 84. Bears looking into.. Ed
 #595421  by ScreenGrid

EdM wrote:there's an article in Nov08 QST,page 84. Bears looking into.. Ed
ATF1224 wrote:ATCS Monitor

Hi Guys:

I just got around to reading your post I'm new here on the forums. I just finished Posting Information Re: the QST Ham Radio post. I Did Not see the Post but I think it might be on the lines of the 900mhz. radio links as I have been using a Program for over 2 years now. I have screens shots of my set up. You can find it In This section of the Forums ''Railroad Radio and Communications''

RailRoad ATCS Monitor of Remote CTC Track circuits
by ScreenGrid on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 pm

It is a Great Program not so easy to learn to set up at first. But Well worth the tiny headach learning it. The way cool thing is using your Scanner and or the many network live railroad streaming Feeds for the audio and watcing the Action on your Laptop while in the field taking photos or at home just doing the Hobby Arm chair style. Eather way I love it and have been using the program for 2 + years. so Pop over to my Post I have a few links on where to get the software and other files your going to need to add to the program . you can look up and add as many Roads as your hard drive can hold. Thats up to you. Once the roads are loaded it's just a matter of clicking to change the area your watching. This is NOT Good for those of you using Dile up. This stuff is in real time.