Railroad Forums 

• RS-51 AT MINEOLA 12/27/06

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

#343352  by Spartan Phalanx

lirr415: Please use upper-case and lower-case letters properly, and please don't take "shots in the dark" with NYA train designations, etc. As you can see, my friend Scrap isn't so diplomatic. Rein in the enthusiasm just a bit, and be sure of what you're posting on this forum and the LIRR forum. Other than that, welcome, and enjoy the forum.

#343467  by emfinite

415, the train you saw was the RS-31. The RS-71 was right in front of it with the 159 and 155 leading. Nice catch.

Joe

#344558  by mutz155

HEY SPARTAN FELLOW....IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO USE UPPERCASE LETTERS..LET THEM.. I GIVE THEM MY PERMISSION. BESIDES WHO ARE YOU..ThE mInIsTeR oF wOrDs AnD KiNdNeSs?