Railroad Forums 

• railroad show this weekend?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#238625  by mike

Heard from somewhere that the model railroad show was this weekend again at the Lucas County Rec center. Just looking for confirmation..

Thanks.

#238715  by railohio

Sunday 11-4 in Maumee

~Brian

#239441  by railohio

So, did anybody go? And what'd y'all get?

#239820  by WNYRailfan

I went around 1 pm. Got some of Bob Lorenz's pictures. He's selling them all out and never reproducing them again. I also purchased the Toledo and Western book by Wilbur Hague and Kirk Hise. Both authors were there to autograph the book (a nice plus). Kirk Hise and I talked for awhile about the middle grounds and its original structures. Kirk had a nice scrap book with pictures of the old B&O office building in East Toledo before and during its demolishment. Others pictures were of the Walbridge Yard where he worked. Kirk worked for PM in the 1950's, C&O in the 1960's-80's, and then CSX 1980-88.