Railroad Forums 

• Is there a market for MBTA Coaches?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#807350  by Burgaman

I figured someone in this forum has to know.

I have 3 "o gauge" MBTA commuter rail coaches. 1 control car and 2 coaches that are new in their boxes. Besides EBAY...does anyone know any good sites or place I can sell them to someone that would appreciate the true detail and the rarity these items are?

I am really not into model railroading, was originally buying them for a display, but with the loco and coaches the consist is almost 5 feet long and a little big for the wall.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Moderator's Note: Moved to Scale Model Railroading, 3PM CDT 5/15/2010