Railroad Forums 

• Train Symbol Needed

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#456912  by lakeshoredave

While driving west on I-90, I saw an eastbound local between Batavia and Bergen with CSX units 2722 and 2778. Any idea what local this was?

#456955  by charlie6017

Sounds like B-790 maybe?

#457001  by roadster

Yes, B790 from Rochester, they were heading back after working the batavia yard and the former Agway feed mill.

#459483  by EMTRailfan

Hi Dave,

I'm going to jump on your thread and ask the same question instead of starting a new topic.

Request to all,

I'm looking for a WB mix ID that passed CP 73 at 1355 on 10/21. The train was led by CSX 321, can't help with the power in #2 slot. Got a pic of her on RP.net and would like to complete the data. I only heard a few trains calling out their locations that day not to sat they weren't. I was preoccupied chatting with the wife and the Lake Shore Museum guys between trains. Hoping that some other trackside guys, or career guys can help.

Edit to above: That would be on the Chicago Line through Erie, PA.

Here's the RP shot: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.p ... 908&nseq=0

Thanks,

Kevin

#460832  by mmi16

EMTRailfan wrote:Hi Dave,

I'm going to jump on your thread and ask the same question instead of starting a new topic.

Request to all,

I'm looking for a WB mix ID that passed CP 73 at 1355 on 10/21. The train was led by CSX 321, can't help with the power in #2 slot. Got a pic of her on RP.net and would like to complete the data. I only heard a few trains calling out their locations that day not to sat they weren't. I was preoccupied chatting with the wife and the Lake Shore Museum guys between trains. Hoping that some other trackside guys, or career guys can help.

Edit to above: That would be on the Chicago Line through Erie, PA.

Here's the RP shot: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.p ... 908&nseq=0

Thanks,

Kevin
Looked like Q377-21

#460990  by EMTRailfan

mmi16 wrote:Looked like Q377-21
Thanks for clarifying. I had guessed the Q351. Oops.