S-Su 11-4

John W. Meagher Rotunda Gallery
City Hall
280 Grove St
Jersey City, NJ 07302
201-547-4333

#195583  by The Rising

Hello all,

Well, a couple of friends of mine dragged me down to see the exhibit at City Hall. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw.

When we got there on Saturday, the guard was stunned that anybody actually came to see the exhibit on the weekend. She let us up to see the exhibit when she realized that the exhibit was supposed to be open on the weekend. Nobody ever told them that the exhibit was supposed to be open on the weekend.

Most of the photos were on the second floor of the rotunda. I must say, it appeared to be over 70 photos from Greenville through out the years. The display was nicely done. On a table nearby was a printed program which listed all the photographs and repeated all the captions with a little more detail. A nice post card was also on the tale which announced the event, hours of operation, etc.

If you happen to be in Jersey City and can get down to city hall, its well worth the price of admission (its free!). Make sure you sign the registery book (unlike me, who forgot :( ). Maybe if the response is good, someone will do one about the CNJ, or the Erie.

Well, that's all for now folks.

See ya all later.