Railroad Forums 

• Tonawanda - Amherst NY Light Rail

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1639659  by videobruce

Then let the Bills pay for it, it doesn't change the facts; very limited seasonal use, there already is an existing stadium there now, this new one will seat less than the existing and it still won't be covered.
The only "tantrum" is the individual that I was replying to. You better do a search first, before you make false accusations.

Your warped, grossly exaggerated definition of a "tantrum isn't even on the same planet. Besides, I based my points by facts! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

BTW, I did my research, or didn't you bother reading (and clicking on the link) in my previous post before your "tantrum" post??
 #1639660  by NHV 669

I did do a search, hence the facts I provided instead of unneeded emotions. I haven't made any "accusations", simply fact based observations using your own words.

Apparently you've conveniently forgotten that it is the county that owns the stadium, not the Bills. They're an operator making lease payments, and one who can guarantee a steady stream of income on its investment, as opposed to a light rail system that can't even get 1% of its target audience to use the product.

Anyway, thanks for doubling down and proving my point... why would the door hit me, when I'm not going anywhere? 🤣

You didn't do any research lol, you copied a link and the first paragraph to a Wikipedia article with poor math, I literally just had to point that out for you in the last post...😂 keep up, please.
Last edited by NHV 669 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.