Railroad Forums 

• *Fly Ash* to Blissville

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1635042  by rb

Looks like Zemrock, the company that was unloading fly ash, never paid their freight bills and they were sued by NS: https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/6 ... 3de5351df0

Thanks to the newly erected Bezos Terminal on Borden Ave, I can no longer see Blissville Yard from my apartment. I assume that the fly ash loads stopped at some point. If so, when did they stop?

I wonder if NYA will find a new tenant for the land.
 #1635402  by Dogbert666

I think they haven't run in at least 6-1 months now. I thought maybe they just had a lull in service but this sheds some good light on what's up.