Railroad Forums 

• MBTA Train Tracker

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

#1622860  by l008com

The guy that made that site (well, sites, theres one for commuter rail and one for light rail). Is he still active on this site?

I ask because I have such a hard time using those apps on my phone, due primarily to the fact that theres one scrollable plane on top of another scrollable plane, making it very hard to navigate.

BUT ALAS, I too am a web dev and I think I can help fix all these issues and make this mobile site MUCH more usable!
All of the links on the site are broken so I don't know any way to try to contact the guy.
 #1622872  by jwhite07

His user name here is StefanW. I don't recall seeing posts from him recently, but now you know where to find him.
 #1622931  by StefanW

Hiya! I haven't been watching this forum much lately, but thanks to a friend who passed this along via FaceBook I'll now get caught up! Thanks folks!!!
 #1633931  by stevefol

Yes, the MBTA API has a bug in it, and has done 2 m/s conversions instead of one now. Someone reported it, but the developer team don't seem to have bothered to fix it in over 6 months.
 #1634003  by stevefol

And as if by magic, it is now fixed (the issue was with the MBTA api, not Stefan's code). Someone obviously reads this forum