• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Bracdude181

Permission to open up 4:25 PM
  by Bracdude181

Lined and Locked normal 4:37 Pm
  by Bracdude181

They’ll be held in South Amboy for a few minutes due to a signal issue…
  by Bracdude181

Clear of BANK interlocking on the Southern Secondary 5:26 PM
  by Bracdude181

Sycamore Ave at 5:36 pm
  by Matt Johnson

Bracdude181 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:29 pm
This will probably be your last chance to see Conrail power/crews on this line. I don’t see them coming back at any point in the foreseeable future.
Just to clarify, still business as usual on the NJCL with an interchange at Red Bank, correct?
  by CharlieL

Off the wall question: could / would have Conrail conducted a "ride-along" with D&RR people?
  by Forest3670

Train stopped at the Marl Pond in Farmingdale. Dinner break?
  by CR7876

CharlieL wrote:Off the wall question: could / would have Conrail conducted a "ride-along" with D&RR people?
On Monday, CR rules department people Hy-Railed the Southern with C&D rules department people, after PR-6 cleared north of Shrewsbury Ave. I think they did the Freehold either earlier in the day or on Tuesday.
  by CharlieL

CR7876 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:43 pm
CharlieL wrote:Off the wall question: could / would have Conrail conducted a "ride-along" with D&RR people?
On Monday, CR rules department people Hy-Railed the Southern with C&D rules department people, after PR-6 cleared north of Shrewsbury Ave. I think they did the Freehold either earlier in the day or on Tuesday.
Thanks. Sounds like a good thing to have done.
  by Bracdude181

Matt Johnson wrote:[quote=Bracdude181 post_id=<a href="tel:1600878" data-original-title="" title="">1600878</a> time=<a href="tel:1656451750" data-original-title="" title="">1656451750</a> user_id=291129]

This will probably be your last chance to see Conrail power/crews on this line. I don’t see them coming back at any point in the foreseeable future.
Just to clarify, still business as usual on the NJCL with an interchange at Red Bank, correct?[/quote]

It appears that will be the case for now.

Farmingdale at 8:57 pm
  by Bracdude181

Old tavern road at 9:09 pm
  by Bracdude181

Downtown Lakewood at 9:58 PM
  by Bracdude181

Recrewing at Woodhaven now. SA38 is bringing it back.
  by Bracdude181

CR7876 wrote:
PLEASE tell me this means they will enact a rule of go through Lakewood prepared to stop.