• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by NJT4149

Permission on Church at 12:40 PM

I haven’t heard anything else, but I heard SA-31 loud and clear on the radio

Still nothing further as of 1:37... I’m starting to think that the dispatcher used the wrong symbol for PR-32. I’ll keep listening
  by Coast Line Railfan

Permission to open up and occupy Church connecting track 3:29 PM. I believe they said 4452.
  by NJT4149

Coast Line Railfan wrote:Permission to open up and occupy Church connecting track 3:29 PM. I believe they said 4452.
Confirmed. It’s for real this time, lol
  by Jersey Rail FIlmmakers

Lined and Locked normal 3:40pm
  by NJT4149

Lined and locked normal 3:40 PM
  by RailsEast

CSX 4452 shf + 12, approaching Maxwell Rd at 4:40 in the pm. Looks like 10 Woodhavens, one tank, one gon this week.....
  by NJT4149

They hit the Lakewood/Howell border at 6:40 PM. Very fast paced run tonight and may be a record for recent years...
  by RailsEast

It's interesting to see the term 'fast paced' associated with 'railroad' these days; the crew did move pretty efficiently through Shrewsbury this afternoon, though. Maybe it's a Friday thing.....
  by RailsEast

And a very early eastbound return, past MP40 at 0110 hours. Donny was right....zoom zoom.
Chris
  by southern sec. kid

Accidently rode up on the crew change earlier. Didn't want to scare anyone next to Woodhaven in the dark so I said hello. Very Very friendly people! Very time efficient guys tonight !
  by NJT4149

Permission on Church 2:16 PM
Permission to open up at 2:47 PM
  by Coast Line Railfan

Lined and Locked Normal 3:01 PM (?)
  by Jersey Rail FIlmmakers

CSX 4452 + 4 cars at Patterson Ave. 3:46 pm (pretty early). Winter slowdown has an effect on the SOUS today with the number of cars ...
  by RailsEast

Thanks to the early run this week, CSX 4452 gets a splash of sun on it's nose before ducking under Tinton Ave. On a side note, holy crap was it cold today.....

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPi ... id=5085535" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chris