Railroad Forums 

• Timetable #3 in effect 6/15

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1276691  by newpylong

Nearly all 30 and 35 mph now 25 mph with a couple spot upgrades to 40.

All running tracks now industrial tracks no permission required for occupancy anymore.
 #1276697  by Rockingham Racer

Newpy, what's the situation in Lawrence since the old Running Track is becoming Track 1? I mean: when a train has work to do at Lawrence Yard, what's the designation of the track they stop on to add/drop cars there?
 #1276862  by newpylong

Dunno, track 17? Never got up that way much... I will check out the TT when I get a chance to see if there is anything new.
 #1277605  by CPF363

Is the interlocking around MP 43 on the Fitchburg Line between Slab City and North Leominster called "CPF-Derby" or CPF-DY" in the new timetable?
 #1277717  by 130MM

CPF363 wrote:Is the interlocking around MP 43 on the Fitchburg Line between Slab City and North Leominster called "CPF-Derby" or CPF-DY" in the new timetable?
It is called "CPF-Derby". TT #3, page 73.
 #1277744  by guilfordrailfan

newpylong wrote:Nearly all 30 and 35 mph now 25 mph with a couple spot upgrades to 40.

All running tracks now industrial tracks no permission required for occupancy anymore.
Interesting to note that District 1's Madison Branch no longer exists in the new TT. There is only a brief mention of the "Madison Industrial Track" under miscellaneous instructions. Sadly, that line may already have seen it's last revenue freight.