Railroad Forums 

• Train-Sim Projects(NALW)

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#88361  by AEM7AC920

The NEC Pack2 hasn't been released yet, Nalw being a freeware group does not assign any "release dates" for the reasons that they all do the models etc as a hobby and not a job. As for the NJT pack last I herd was the ALP-46/ F40 and the comet II series but that was a while ago and most likely will be updated with some Comet V's.

I will most likely post all major releases etc in a designated thread.

#91716  by Mr Met

WOW now you guys should do a lirr mega pack

#91778  by JoeLIRR

we need an LIRR route, some compromises might be nessary to make the switching work, but i seriously think it can be done.
MR MET. i did repain some cars to LIRR mostly Locos,

I have the NALW bombardiar cars painted into LIRR P72 scheme,(prior to retirmnet)

and alos painted them into Worlds Fair EMU's all works great

#91805  by Mr Met

Hey joe you also send me the M-1's and M-3's that you also did

#93556  by Mr Met

hey when will these be out. And what will be in the NEC pack 2

New HHp-8
Horizin
viewliner
amfleet 2

#120136  by METSALLTHEWAY

any new things NJT SEPTA METRA AMTRAK CALTRAIN anything

#247573  by david2424

Any new updates? I've searched all over and everything is like 1-2 years old.

#247754  by USRailFan

david2424 wrote:Any new updates? I've searched all over and everything is like 1-2 years old.
The fact that it has been more than a year since any info was given probably talks for itself... :-/ Too bad 'cause I was looking forward to an HHP-8 replacement.. Hopefully someone else will take up the challenge...

#249030  by gerr

I emailed NALW a half a year ago and they said the NJT pack is 95% done. They said they need to do bug checks and other small things and create a Redme File. :wink:

#250809  by USRailFan

gerr wrote:I emailed NALW a half a year ago and they said the NJT pack is 95% done. They said they need to do bug checks and other small things and create a Redme File. :wink:
Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it... I mean, how bloody long does it take to write a Readme file? A day? Definately not more than half a year...

#252311  by gerr

USRailFan wrote:
gerr wrote:I emailed NALW a half a year ago and they said the NJT pack is 95% done. They said they need to do bug checks and other small things and create a Redme File. :wink:
Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it... I mean, how bloody long does it take to write a Readme file? A day? Definately not more than half a year...
True. It probably takes one day to create one.

#308672  by benltrain

Any updates?