Railroad Forums 

• New Site

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

#113344  by jg greenwood

SnoozerZ49 wrote:YOu may want to check out the Switch Target. It is a site where railroaders post and exchange ideas. You may want to check it out.
http://mysite.verizon.net/res93a8s/index.html
Great idea there Mr. Z49. We (railroaders) need safety-valves of this nature, thanks!!!!!!

#113420  by The S.P. Caboose

Thanks for the heads up. :-)

#116697  by J.D. White

I don't want to come off as rude, but I ask myself "How many railroad sites with forums do I really need?"

Trains dot com was where I started out and was ok for awhile, but I lost my passion for it along the way, primarily due to the self importance and super inflated egos amongst their chief members in the only forum I really enjoyed - Trains Magazine.

Railroadforums dot com is a classy site with a lot of friendlies. I especially like the photo section on the front page.

Finally (I save the best for last) Railroad dot net is the one for me most frequented. I will continue to spend most of my time here.

There's more than enough knowledge (for little ol me) in just two websites alone. It's enough and don't know if I would have the time to take on any more. But I thank you for the info.

#117494  by SnoozerZ49

I undrestand your point although I don't think that it is meant to be a forum. It is trying to be a place where folks that want to write more than a thread entry can put ideas together, recall stories or just spin a yarn.

Good Points though