Railroad Forums 

• NY&A 159

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1117116  by No Door Light

Caught this at Duke on Wednesday, a quick grab shot from my phone. I believe it was RS31, because after it coupled with the rest of the train it headed west. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would have liked to grab more shots, but i had 2 of my kids with me.
 #1117145  by Teutobergerwald

What did it have destined for Kleet/Nassau-Suffolk/the Huntington team track, and what was the other power it was teamed with ???
 #1117148  by No Door Light

159 was by itself, if i recall correctly there was one boxcar, two centerbeam lumber cars-loaded, and one tank car. this was on Wednesday about 11:15 am