Railroad Forums 

• outlawed in brockport. oct, 6th

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

#303348  by dummy

just wanted to thank the crew in brockport for alowing my 4yr old son to get a close up look at the train. its all he talked about all day. thanks for your hospitality guys. see you next time you get into town. mike and son dillon.

#305466  by dummy

the train was in town again today so my son and I tracked them down. hes wearing out his electirc trains. thanks again guys. see you on saturday.

#315223  by Legio X

Even the most bitter railroad employee will usually lighten up when he sees the awe and wonder in the eyes of a kid out with his dad for a few hours of seeing trains. My son is three, and will tell anyone that listens that Diesel 10 and Diesel 199 from Thomas the Tank Engine run on the Port Jefferson Branch of the Long Island Rail Road

#315935  by dummy

LOL !!!!!!! thomas the tank engine..... my sons hero. he has just about everything thomas has to offer.