Railroad Forums 

• NYA Updated Customer List

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

#525087  by Spartan Phalanx

I believe this list shows Mid-Island Produce in Hicksville as a customer, but they don't even have a spur anymore. The entire spur was either removed or buried. That building used to be Inland Plastics. I remember the LIRR served them, covered hoppers of plastic pellets. I don't remember if NYA served them, and then the Mid-Island Produce moved in. I remember seeing reefers there once or twice, and than that was it. Across the street was Ruco Polymer. They've been gone for a while, and the vacant lot remains. I believe the spur is still connected. Perhaps Jay could expand on that???

#526003  by tj48

What about Inter County Bakery on the Central branch? Thought I read somewhere that they received cars.