Railroad Forums 

• NY & A Schedules

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #140457  by LIRR272

Does the NY&A railroad have scheduled trains that run on a regular basis? I have seen about two trains between 12:00 and 2:00 during the week. What is the frequencies of their trains along the main line?

#140619  by One of One-Sixty

I asked this very same question before and it was unanswered, but from what I have read here on the board, there is 3 dailys that head out along the Main, the RS-30 Mornings, RS-80 and RS-50, as for times I know that the RS-30 usually pass by Mineola/Nassau Tower anywhere between 0900hrs and 1000hrs. There is a return trip for one of the trains that usally goes past Mineola/Nassau tower around 1500hrs.

There is I guess you can say a special run which is dubbed the Stone train as it is nothing but stones.

Best bet is to just rad the different threads, also check out the threads called NYA sighting and Stone Train 2005.