Railroad Forums 

• No Road Vechicles on any MSTS routes?

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#18781  by pcdude9190

I don't have any road vehicles on any roads in any route. What's going on? As if the TS world wasn't empty enough.

#24960  by Otto Vondrak

I can imagine that having to animate people, animals, and vehicles would only bloat the code beyond the capacity of today's personal computers. Though, I would appreciate seeing "posed" cars and trucks and people in certain locations. The MSTS world is eerie and empty... all you hear is the drone of your dash 9 and the clank and clunk of empty freight cars. Not even simulated radio chatter!

-otto-
Last edited by Otto Vondrak on Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#25064  by keeper1616

Yeah, try changing the settings around a little bit. I have plenty of cars and trucks stopping at grade crossings and then continuing after I pass

#25066  by pcdude9190

I fixed it there's cars and everything