Railroad Forums 

• NJT Comets

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#466103  by redarrow5591

Do anyone have any info on the re-release of the NJT comets for MSTS? They was on train-sim.com for several months until they disappeared.

Also if anyone has those cars in question, drop me a line.

#466119  by AmtrakPhill629

I have all the NJT Comet's I - VI. Send me a pm with your email and which comets you want. I also have the night version of the cab.

#485587  by NorEasterNick

Yeah, I have them too. My uncle is the one that made them

#486169  by AmtrakPhill629

yea and were making Metro North Shoreliners and VRE equipment too.
 #542886  by Amtrak7

The NJT comets I-IV are on the Train-Sim.com file library, but are very buggy. Check all sms and eng files for proper paths and parts before installing. Other than the illegal ones that were removed, I can't find a Comet V or VI.
 #547582  by AmtrakPhill629

train-sim.com has the Comet VI's
 #547611  by redarrow5591

AmtrakPhill629 wrote:train-sim.com has the Comet VI's
Got them. Like them (although they still run together trainline). Already modified my C-V with those cabs.
 #631436  by Kaback9

Montrealrail thanks for that great link they certainly have alot of NJT stuff :-D Thanks again!