Railroad Forums 

• New Screen Shot Web Site

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#785333  by xenium

Hi Everyone! :-D

I've just created a new web site for the community for posting and sharing virtual railroad screen shots. Please check it out and share your virtual photos:

http://photos.digitalrails.net/

It's just getting started, so right now there are only a few dozen shots posted, most of which I took from my other railroad photography web sites, I need your help getting more up there!

It's completely free to use.

Thanks!

- Jeff
 #824134  by DT611

saw your website and I must say that it was really nice.
However, it would be nicer if you'll add more photos-- saw that there are only 85 photos at this moment?
I hope others will also contribute on your site.
 #834042  by xenium

DT611 wrote:saw your website and I must say that it was really nice.
However, it would be nicer if you'll add more photos-- saw that there are only 85 photos at this moment?
I hope others will also contribute on your site.
I hope more people will post as well. I really created the site for others to share their sceenshots, not for my own (I've had way too little time for TRS lately, sadly.) :-(

I have a very successful railroad (prototype railroading, not simulator) web site for quite some time now and have had a lot of people tell me how much they really enjoy it, so I just wanted to try to offer something similar to the virtual railfan community, since there didn't seem to be anything like that out there for them. My prototype railroad photo archive currently has more than 100,000 photos in it! (Almost all of which have been contributed by the site's visitors.)

- Jeff