Railroad Forums 

• Neat item on another site-Winslow Interlocking

• Discussion relating to the PRSL
Discussion relating to the PRSL

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

#209626  by Steam man

A diagram of Winslow Interlocking with changeable routes and the resulting track arangement through the interlocking. After setting up the railroad you click on the signals what signal and see what aspects would be displayed. Someone's been hard at work on this one. You'll need Java for it to work.

http://raildata.railfan.net/java/Winslow/winslow.html

#209786  by Steam man

YOW!! It's a shame the way the interior got trashed at Winslow. When I was on the railroad, it was one of the cleaner and nicer interlocking stations to work. Nice info on the site though. Thanks .

#209793  by glennk419

Steam man wrote:YOW!! It's a shame the way the interior got trashed at Winslow. When I was on the railroad, it was one of the cleaner and nicer interlocking stations to work. Nice info on the site though. Thanks .
I agree. Considering the tower still houses active radio equipment, you would think it would be better secured.

#213585  by rrbluesman

I was unaware it was possible to get inside of the tower, I had been under the impression it was padlocked

#214078  by JJMDiMunno

Well, I don't believe it's possible any longer to access the interior of the tower...that story was done some time ago when the tower was less secure. It is locked now...

Also, the interlocking machine is no longer in place in the tower...it has been removed and is in the posession of a private owner...

Mike DiMunno

#214093  by glennk419

Nice to know that the interlocking machine and I assume the model board were preserved. From the looks of those pictures, I was afraid the entire thing would be destroyed.