Railroad Forums 

• My little trip on Delaware on June 30, 2009

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

#689172  by norfolksouthern89

Me and my friend was take little trip to Harrington, Bridgeville, Seaford, Millsboro, Georgetown, and Milford. NS Delmarva Secondary Branch and Indian River Secondary Branch...

So, pretty as great of day so me and friend have caught some of trains like NS 897 (empty coal train) in Indian River Secondary and NS 13G train in Harrington, Delaware.

Anyway, I taken in Bridgeville, Delaware and we saw that NS train work on corn cars for uploaded in Plants. But, sorry I don't know what is those kind of NS symbols. SO, here of photos
Picture 200.jpg
Picture 201.jpg
Picture 202.jpg
 #689175  by norfolksouthern89

Next, we head to Millsboro and Dagsboro, Delaware on Indian River Secondary Branch. When, my friend drive on road near Millsboro area then we've was saw coal train is coming so we taken photos them so those it was an NS 897 train (empty coal) head northbound.
Picture 216.jpg
Picture 217.jpg
Picture 218.jpg
Sorry about blurry photo on top posting of photo because how something wrong with my camera then I found out that my camera battery was almost dead but so lucky. :-D