Railroad Forums 

• MBTA Route

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#216074  by Kahlua

I downloaded and installed the route and it seems that trere are a lot of objects missing....Like switches... Mabye Im missing something? However after 16 files I figure it should be all there.

#217486  by gerr

You are not missing anything. This route was made wrong and will possibly never work. I downloaded it and it did work for me, and other people of the Train Sim community too. Maby someone in the future might do the route in a better way. :wink:

Anthony

#248382  by benltrain

How is this version better than the first one?

#248605  by Kahlua

What first version? Does it work? Can you enlighten me further? Im sick of having MBTA Equipment and nowhere to use it...

#248628  by Lirr168

First verion is divided into 4 files, it is on train-sim.com. I have been trying to download it myself, but the 70mb file always craps out on me :-/

#248696  by benltrain

Lirr168 wrote:First verion is divided into 4 files, it is on train-sim.com. I have been trying to download it myself, but the 70mb file always craps out on me :-/
The route is terrible, even though it seems a lot of work was put into parts of it. Providence doesn't work, speed limits are off, and no scenery for much of route.