Railroad Forums 

• Lots of power in Harrington

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

#715120  by Torelli

Does anyone know why NS is parking most of their power on the running track in front of the station in Harrington lately? I'm talking about the 8 or 10 engines that they use regularly on the locals. Thanks.

Mike
 #946606  by norfolksouthern89

Yeah I know this are too very old thread ever but I would like give this make update again...

Well, some the reason their was take full of powers line up front the office in Harrington so due there was inspector check everything with powers and, one of my friend was notice that few someday was steal their horns around in Harrington yard and CR speeder plow's horn were been missed and gone so that why somehow they decided get all of them powers it put on mainline front office and allow inspector check everything it what is goes on...

Now they is back to regular and allow any kinds of powers sit on NS Harrington yard...

- David
 #947279  by strench707

RailVet wrote:Translation?
Our friend ns89 here is hearing impaired and, I can read what he has to say very easily despite that hindrance. Just try to read before rudely saying "translation?" as he is very nice to take the time to share his wealth of knowledge and it is much harder to type a message when you don't know how it sounds verbally.

Davis