Railroad Forums 

• LA&L Statistics?

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#432740  by Mike Walsh

Does anyone know the statistics of the Livonia Avon and Lakeville's yearly carload amount? I.e. total cars moved, cars of corn syrup moved, etc etc? It would be interesting to see how much the LA&L relies on various commodities (obviously corn syrup is king on the LA&L).

Just thought I'd throw this out.. maybe someone knows!

Mike Walsh

#432789  by wdburt1

As privately held companies, LAL and subsidiaries do not disclose traffic statistics except where they have a need to do so.

WDB

William D. Burt
President and Chief Operating Officer
Livonia, Avon & Lakeville Railroad
B&H Rail Corp.
Western New York & Pennsylvania Railroad

#432822  by pablo

I think the LAL and WNYP each moved at least four cars last year, but I'm not sure.

David Becker

#433410  by Otto Vondrak

Hehe- yah, that sounds about right. Mike, privately held companies usually do not release competitive figures like publicly traded companies do... so your best estimate is as good as mine.

-otto-

#433762  by railwatcher

Otto Vondrak wrote:Mike, privately held companies usually do not release competitive figures like publicly traded companies do... .

-otto-
.....And this would be the right one to invest in! :wink: