Railroad Forums 

• Intermodal to the "Keag"

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#1632006  by NHV 669

Dec 1st now supposedly, as noted yesterday in the CSX acquisition thread in the Pan Am Forum. Extremely doubtful any intermodal will be involved within the next few months.
 #1634430  by NHV 669

as noted in the district 1 sightings thread a few days ago; no intermodal was involved... dunno why this thread exists when that one already covers this topic.
 #1634505  by NotYou

NHV 669 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:23 pm as noted in the district 1 sightings thread a few days ago; no intermodal was involved... dunno why this thread exists when that one already covers this topic.
I see you shaking your cane in my general direction!

This thread is specifically about Mattawamkeag and I remembered there was a thread about it when I saw the article, much easier to find than remembering the area is known as district 1
 #1634603  by NHV 669

The thread is literally titled "up north" and is at the top of the Pan Am board, not terribly difficult to locate or remember. You have to scroll past that to get to this one.

Its also far more active and informative as to the goings on up there than this thread, as the last page or two has centered on the reopening of said interchange...

Not sure why I would be "shaking a cane" at 34... 🤣🤣🤣